COVID-19: What You Can Expect at FMBC
(UPDATED: NOV 2020)
While we are eager to enjoy fellowship with our entire church family please stay home if you are sick or feeling unwell.
Services will continue to be recorded and uploaded to our Facebook page and Youtube.
As always please make the decision that is best for you and your family regarding our church gatherings. We do hope to see you again soon and remain thankful for your fellowship. Here are the changes so you can make an informed decision:
- There will be video feeds in the sunroom and into the church basement to provide extra space for those who would like to maintain greater distance but would still like to be together.
- Hand-sanitizer and masks are available at the entrance. Please consider wearing a mask for the safety of one another. Those with a medical condition are not expected to wear a mask.
- Entry to the church-building will be from both the gym entrance and the main entrance.
- Services will remain shortened to between 45 minutes and 1 hour.
- Offering may be sent to P.O. Box 215, Felch, MI 49831 or handed to Kris Steinbrecher.
- We continue to clean and sterilize the entire church building each week.
We are so excited to be together again!
- No Snacks. You are welcome to bring your own drink or snack to the service. Please take your items with you or throw them away if they are disposable.
- No Bulletin - Please submit any announcements to Pastor Joe in advance so he have the announcement on the screen at the beginning of the worship service.
- Other Events and Meetings - There will be no other meetings or events until after Labor Day. Financial Peace will start from where we left off after Labor Day if guidelines and time permit.
- Communion: Communion will be postponed for now until better options for observing the Lord's Supper can be found.